News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Send icons disappeared

Started by heppimiz, May 28, 2016, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heppimiz

hi.  Send icons disappeared How can I make the icons  O:)

Kindred

Smf version?
Mods installed?
URL?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

heppimiz

SMF 2.0.11

Not a problem because the same mode with installed mode I installed on another system, although this is not

heppimiz.com

Kindred

I did. It ask what you thought the problem was... I asked what mods you have installed...

Because your issue is, invariably related to a mod
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

heppimiz

thanks =) installed mods
Hide SMF Version
Anti-SID(PHPSESSID) canonical tag
Optimus Brave
Pretty URLs
Remove Index.Php Completely From URL

heppimiz

the problem is still not solved

Illori

removing index.php from the URL is known to cause issues. remove that mod and see if it makes any difference.

heppimiz

Quote from: Illori on May 29, 2016, 10:04:51 AM
removing index.php from the URL is known to cause issues. remove that mod and see if it makes any difference.

Unfortunately, what I did is still the same

Arantor

It's actually more likely a theme issue, which theme is it?

heppimiz

Quote from: Arantor on May 29, 2016, 02:12:20 PM
It's actually more likely a theme issue, which theme is it?
You have been very helpful thanks, I figured it was about problems with the theme settings =)

Kindred

please note... bumping your topic, demanding attention only 20 minutes after your last post is obnoxious in the extreme. This is a FORUM... not a realtime chat-line.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: