News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Preview Message tiny using Edge Browser

Started by vbgamer45, June 05, 2016, 09:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

When I go to preview before posting, the preview window is so tiny it is really hard to work with using Edge Browser
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Antes

Did you check overflow on preview container ?

vbgamer45

No i didn't have edge on my computer here just from a user reporting it to me.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

Upgrade... Edge is Microsoft, again, breaking/violating browser standards
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

lurkalot

Quote from: Kindred on June 05, 2016, 10:11:12 PM

Doesn't happen on mine, using any theme including curve.  Not that I use Edge, but just tested it out of curiosity. ;)

Illori

Quote from: lurkalot on June 06, 2016, 04:00:30 AM

Doesn't happen on mine, using any theme including curve.  Not that I use Edge, but just tested it out of curiosity. ;)

this is in SMF 1.1.* board so curve does not apply here.

lurkalot

Quote from: Illori on June 06, 2016, 05:12:22 AM
Quote from: lurkalot on June 06, 2016, 04:00:30 AM

this is in SMF 1.1.* board so curve does not apply here.

Sorry, I should have noticed that.  :-[  In that case, what Kindred said, Upgrade.  ;) 

Antes

Upgrade for vbgamer is not so easy thing, especially for minor issues like EDGE (preview). Slightly going off-topic but I bet upgrading whole system vbgamer has takes somewhat 2 months (maybe even more with tests).

Kindred

Yes.. i know. However, he is going to have to do it, sooner or later...  and more and more. Issues are going to appear in 1.1.x installations, as time goes on and browsers, and server softwares advance.

Best to bite the bullet and get it done soon....  else live with issues in an unsupported version.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

Mainly waiting for 2.1 for php 7 support ipv6 i really don't want to upgrade twice

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: