how do I make this

Started by Hwanma, June 16, 2016, 05:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hwanma

Kindred

JF3000  no, actually....

Hwanma,
by turning on the bits in the info center.
in current theme settings, enter a number for the most recent posts to show.
and for the list of user groups...
turn on - Show group key on board index
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Hwanma

if the user online no admins his rank how do I make it

Kindred

Ummm... Sorry, what?  Please try rephrasing?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Hwanma

Illori

Hwanma

ohh, baby I do not understand or do not understand what your point

of you could help me to edit my forums, I'll give rank so owners

Quotehttp://sfse-server.pe.hu/ [nofollow]

Kindred

I have already told you that BOTH OF the thing you w a need to turn on are listed as settings under the "current theme" setting in admin.

Look through your admin section
Read the wiki.
Слaва
Украинi

Hwanma

Quote from: Kindred on June 16, 2016, 10:40:22 AM
I have already told you that BOTH OF the thing you w a need to turn on are listed as settings under the "current theme" setting in admin.

Read the wiki.

I do not understand what you mean
I should know, how the steps from the beginning to make this

Antes

admin > configuration > current theme ?

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on June 16, 2016, 10:40:22 AM

Read the wiki.
Слaва
Украинi

Hwanma

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on June 16, 2016, 06:36:07 AM

For the love of gods, are you actually reading what has already been written??  I have told you several times now...   Read what I wrote. Read the wiki.
Слaва
Украинi

Hwanma

Quote from: Kindred on June 18, 2016, 10:22:47 PM
Quote from: Kindred on June 16, 2016, 06:36:07 AM

For the love of gods, are you actually reading what has already been written??  I have told you several times now...   Read what I wrote. Read the wiki.

yes yes thanks

I do not understand what you mean
I should know, how the steps from the beginning to make this

Recent Posts

Kindred

You really are incapable of basic reading, aren't you?

Number of recent posts on board index is right there in the screen shot that you took.  Currently set to 0. Set it to some positive number...

And READ THE BLOODY WIKI...  All of your questions are already answered there.
Слaва
Украинi

Hwanma

if I make the admin rank No 2 in our profile, how do I make it
as shown below

Kindred

You need a mod for that. Smf only displays the primary membergroup
Слaва
Украинi

Hwanma

Quote from: Kindred on June 18, 2016, 10:52:33 PM
You need a mod for that. Smf only displays the primary membergroup

what is the name of his mod?

Kindred

Not sure...  Soemthing like secondary group badges or multiple badges, multiple stars...  Something along those lines.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: