News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Profile Boxes

Started by RizwaN, June 16, 2016, 09:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RizwaN

Hi Chaps,
               i want to create boxes for profile fields when showing posts.Here is a Screenshot for more Information.

Kindred

Well, you should probably ask in the support topic for whatever theme you are using...  But the short answer, even there is going to be modify the CSS.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

RizwaN

Quote from: Kindred on June 16, 2016, 11:30:13 PM
Well, you should probably ask in the support topic for whatever theme you are using...  But the short answer, even there is going to be modify the CSS.
Oh tell me what i have to put in CSS file?

Kindred

that likely depends on your theme....   which is why I told you to ask in the thread dedicated to supporting your specific theme
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

RizwaN

Quote from: Kindred on June 17, 2016, 08:06:11 AM
that likely depends on your theme....   which is why I told you to ask in the thread dedicated to supporting your specific theme
Thats Designer Studio Premium theme but i am using for free they will no provide support.

Kindred

If you are using a premium theme without paying for it, then you are using it illegally and we will not provide support. Period.

Besides that, we do not support dziner studio themes...  They provide their own support.
Слaва
Украинi

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: RizwaN on June 20, 2016, 08:57:51 PM
Thats Designer Studio Premium theme but i am using for free they will no provide support.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Irisado

Quote from: RizwaN on June 20, 2016, 08:57:51 PM

On that basis this topic is locked.  No support will be provided here for illegally obtained themes.  Any future topics started by you asking for support for a theme you have obtained in such a manner will be deleted without notice.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: