News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Add padding after sidebar in Redsy theme.

Started by Pravi, June 23, 2016, 08:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pravi

Hello guys..

I am trying to start a forum and i am new to all this. I have installed simple portal sidebar in my forum. The sidebar block merges with every thing adjacent to it. I just want to add padding after the block. Need some help guys.

Please help.

Pravi

Its seems like the link is dead. Is there anybody who has experience with redsy theme??

Illori

Quote from: Pravi on June 23, 2016, 11:05:02 AM
Its seems like the link is dead. Is there anybody who has experience with redsy theme??

it works for me, why do you say it is dead?

Pravi

I am not sure the link is dead...but the last post in the thread dated back to June 13 and no replay was given to last post.
so i concluded that it may be dead.

I think my problem can be rectified by simple ccs editing. But i donk know to do it...... :-[ :-[ :-[

Kindred

really, the author of the theme or other users of that theme would be the ones who can help you...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Grammy

If no one replies, maybe the guys at Simpleportal could help?  His problem is the way SP blocks look in his theme, I think. 

Kindred

which is pretty theme specific.

He is correct, however, that css is probably the simple answer.  I suggest firefox +firebug  and play around
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Pravi

Hello guys...

My problem just solved. I removed simple portal and installed tiny portal. Its far better than simple portal. :D ;D

Now I have a much worse problem with mobile optimization. Now all i want is just hide sidebar in mobile phones.

Any idea guys??

Illori

by default tinyportal is not responsive. it is something they are working on. you can find more on their forum.

Pravi

Hi Illori...

No i don't want to merge the sidebar with forum. I just want to hide sidebar in mobile platform....
Thats all..

Any idea???

Illori

Advertisement: