Update mentioned in database crash

Started by tdennis, June 28, 2016, 05:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdennis

I just had a database crash on my SMF 1.1 board, did a repair and all is well. My question is in regards to an error message that one of my Moderators received (shown below)

QuoteDatabase Error
Table './americ82_smf/smf_log_online' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
File: /home/americ82/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2613

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 1.1.21, while your database is at version 1.1.4. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

To the best of my knowledge I have loaded all upgrades available for SMF 1.1 but when I review my detailed version information it shows that "Current Template" is 1.1 and a 1.1.21 is available (see below).
QuoteDetailed Version Check
This shows you the versions of your installation's files versus those of the latest version. If any of these files are out of date, you should download and upgrade to the latest version at www.simplemachines.org.
SMF File   Your Version   Current Version
SMF Package   SMF 1.1.21   SMF 1.1.21
Sources                  1.1.20   1.1.20
Default Templates   1.1.21   1.1.21
Language Files        1.1.21   1.1.21
Current Templates  1.1        1.1.21

I thought the reason the current Template was as it is shown had to do with me having a custom template.

Is this a problem that I should attempt to fix?
Thanks
Dennis

Illori

the bottom part of the error message about the database can be ignored.

Advertisement: