Editing part of the copyright

Started by Jade Elizabeth, July 01, 2016, 11:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

Hey my copyright generates <br> in it to separate between lines...I really want to change it to a | between items instead so it's all just on one line :D. Can anyone help?

Right now it's:

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Theme by SMFTricks

I want it to be:

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines | SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal | Simple Audio Video Embedder | Theme by SMFTricks
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Grammy

On one of my sites, I just typed it straight out, without CSS or anything and it worked fine (spacing before and after the |).

<p><a href="index.html">Home</a>  |  <a href="bio.html">Bio</a>  |  <a href="music.html">Music</a>  |  <a href="book.html">Books</a>  |  <a href="links.html">Links</a>  |  <a href="responses.html">Responses</a>  | <a href="interviews.html">Interviews</a>  | <a href="contact.php">Contact</a></p>

(screenshot)

Could probably echo something like that?  :)

Jade Elizabeth

No it's generated by the software ha ha. But thanks! :D
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Grammy

Illori

Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on July 01, 2016, 11:55:50 AM
No it's generated by the software ha ha. But thanks! :D

if it is added by a hook, you would need to ask the mod authors how they added it and in which file so you can modify it.

Jade Elizabeth

Advertisement: