Problems changing domaine

Started by trp-dk, July 16, 2016, 08:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trp-dk

Hi all
Hope this is the right place to post, and REALLY hope for some help.
I´m dane (excuse my English) and enherrigded the admin job a few days ag because of sudden illnes. I´m a total newbie to this. End of introducing.  ;)
Story: The Forum for many years belonged to an educational publishing Company that recently wanted to close it. As favour to the users (old machinists) the agreed to transfer it to a private domaine on hxxp:one.com [nonactive].
It worked great for a few weeks, until One com suddenly upgrated all php5,5 to php7. Caused total colaps :(
The domaine is now running php.5,6 and i know that a One com supporter helped moving som files to make the forum start again.
It did, but only the opening/index page. Trying to enter one of boards made it jump back to the old server.
Thats where I became admin :(
I changed some path´s in the php settings, and managed yesterday to make it stay on the domain.
Only it did not recognise the 3 special Danish letters, and coulld not show attachments (Pictures) further i got this message when opening the forum:
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /customers/1/0/2/frylund.dk/httpd.www/forumfagteori/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Today when opening, I only get the message, but can´t enter the forum. ??
I can find the sourches/load php (line 3 only says load php) but the message is "chinese" for me. :'(
I really hope for some help, and PLEASE write as detailed as possible.
Thanks
Tommy

Illori

trp-dk

Hi
Thankyou for answering so quick.

Unfortunally I´m afraid it´s over my skills.  :(

The domaine is now running php 5,6. Should SMF not be able to Work on that?

Illori

you NEED to upgrade, no questions asked.

trp-dk

Clean speach ;) Thankyou!
I´ll start to study. :)

Kindred

more specifically  no, SMF 1.1.x will not work cleanly on php 5.6  which is why you need to upgrade.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: