News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Question about CSS or... Whatever with Design.

Started by DarkTexas, July 16, 2016, 06:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTexas

Hi Folks, Chris here.

I got a question related to my Forums. We are using a Theme and it looks a bit wierd in the bottom.

(https://gljclan.com)

It looks a bit.. let's say wrong scaled... I think you know what I mean.

Is there any chance to get that looking like on the default theme? not scratched?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DarkTexas

Kindred

I literally have no idea what you are talking about...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Info center is screwed up, it's narrow (approx. 40%) and centered at bottom of board index.  Which theme are you using?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Antechinus

It's Bootstrap. Whoever made the theme has included some Bootstrap stuff that limits the width of the info centre.

<div class="center-block col-md-6" style="float: none;">
<div class="clear" id="IC" role="tabpanel">
<div id="upshrinkHeaderIC"></div>
</div>
</div>

The col-md-6 class restricts the width to 50%, and also floats it to the left (which is why there is an inline style to cancel the float). The center-block class centres the resulting div on the page.

Frankly, if you want a normal info centre, you don't need any of this. The cleanest way of dealing with it would be to ditch that wrapper div entirely. So:

<div class="clear" id="IC" role="tabpanel">
<div id="upshrinkHeaderIC"></div>
</div>

Advertisement: