News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Different coloured tabs

Started by petewadey, July 20, 2016, 02:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oOo--STAR--oOo

Quote from: Grammy on July 21, 2016, 08:22:44 PM
Quote from: Twin_Future on July 21, 2016, 06:57:13 PM
Quote from: Grammy on July 21, 2016, 05:26:49 PM
The pics show it to be on Pete's site, but when I click the link to his forum, I don't see any change.   :-\

Is that Photoshopped to depict what it would look like?

The changes have not been applied, that's up to him to apply the changes by putting the CSS I have posted in his index.css file.

I was previewing what the changes will look like on his forum when he has added that css.. No its not photo shopped its a live edit. Go ahead and insert that css on his site and see :)

Whoa!!  You threw me off with that new nickname!  It's not nice to do that to old people!   :o

No, just wondered if you'd implemented it, because I knew you had registered there.  That's why I asked.

Lol sorry grammy, had to change it back to my original. What everyone originally knows me as.. Might confuse you again heh :D. I only just realised you could change your name on here, I am sure I tried in the past but I wasn't able to.. O well lol. Yeah I am sure they will implement those changes when they gets back online..

I do think they would benefit from a different theme though.. Give them a new fresh look. I seen a nice one submitted recently, its fresh big and plain :). Although if they do have mods then I guess it might be a problem unless they can apply the theme edits from the mods manually which would actually be a big problem for them.
You can't fool a sufficiently talented fool.

http://www.uniquez-home.com
In Design Phase!

Mods I am designing,  No refresh Collapse Categories , Poll Redesign , Pure CSS Breadcrumb , Profile Statuses, Profile Views.

oOo--STAR--oOo

Quote from: Kindred on July 21, 2016, 08:25:32 PM
I never said never..  I said it would be complicated...  and there are many other issues with the core theme

I never said such a thing ;)
You can't fool a sufficiently talented fool.

http://www.uniquez-home.com
In Design Phase!

Mods I am designing,  No refresh Collapse Categories , Poll Redesign , Pure CSS Breadcrumb , Profile Statuses, Profile Views.

Advertisement: