Board Number Mod?

Started by Grammy, July 20, 2016, 08:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grammy

I'm not finding this as a standard feature and I'm striking out, searching.  Is there a mod that will allow the admin to see the number of a board without having to stop what she (or he) is doing, to log into the database to search for it?  From time to time, I need to know the particular number of a board (the numerical order in which it was created).  I realize that I can dig this out of my database, but I'm usually in the middle of something within the forum and I've thought, many times, that it would be helpful if there was a place in Admin-->Forum----->Boards where a board's particular number can be shown, perhaps just to the left of the board name.  Of course, I wouldn't want this on the board index, but within the admin section's board listing, it would be really helpful, especially when boards get moved around, from time to time.

Is that a difficult undertaking?   :-\

br360

If you scroll your mouse over any board in your forum, you will see the board number in the url (SMF 2.0.x Support was the forum's 147th board created here)

Grammy

Quote from: br360 on July 20, 2016, 08:28:55 PM
If you scroll your mouse over any board in your forum, you will see the board number in the url

Now that's interesting....   I bet you guys thought I was called "Grammy" because of all my music awards.  No, it's because I'm a GRAMMY and old people like me have a flair for missing the obvious.   ;D

I have NEVER noticed that before!  That's too funny; I'm gonna go soak my head.    :D

*seriously sitting here choking on a cracker, laughing at myself*

br360

We've all been there before. Glad you were able to get a laugh out of it. :)

Advertisement: