What are "Sources" and where do I find the files to update them? (see images)

Started by ouird, July 22, 2016, 12:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ouird

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. not my intention.

Im so lost here
I have aged files obviously.

This is the only dated file

So where would I find "source" files to download so I can update?

Sir Osis of Liver

Click on 'Sources' and 'Language Files', see which files are listed.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

ouird

Shoot Sorry, here is the "Source" one.
I meant to post that in the OP and posted the same image twice.

Here is a shot of all the Packages the site is running:

Languages:

I appreciate all the help!!
Final question... Would it benefit me to invest and become a Chartered member to have folks give me a hand with this?
I have a few other items I'm looking to get fixed on my forum, and I dont have a sweet clue how to fix it.

Kindred

looks like you may need to update TinyPortal... nothing in your forum looks to be outdated
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ouird

I uninstalled TinyPortal 1.105 before I installed 1.2... Hopefully thats correct. I followed the instructions here:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=97

Kindred

Yep... Everything else looks fine  there was a glitch in the subs-post, IIRC, which had some versions not update the version number in one of the patches.   You are OK, just ignore the "warning"
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ouird

Thank you so much for your help!!
I have a few other kinks to work out, but it'll come around.
I appreciate all the support!!

Advertisement: