News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Members Stars

Started by petewadey, July 23, 2016, 11:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grammy

Hey, Pete, I see you've got it working; that's great!  I'm about to take off, but just wanted to add a couple of things:

If you want it to open on a new tab (so that your users aren't sent away from your forum) then, inside your opening <form> tag, just after method="post", you might add target="new" or target="_blank".  (Of course, that might not matter to you.) 

Also, in the <input type="image"....> tag, you might want to add border="0" after the image name.

Just a couple of tweaks.   ;)

If you're happy with things, you might want to click the Solved button at the bottom.  Housekeeping will appreciate it, ha!

petewadey

Shambles

Is this topic still about "Members Stars"? Seems to be more about logos and Paypal buttons  ::)

petewadey

Sorry I drifted a bit, but now sorted and close

Grammy

Quote from: Shambles on July 24, 2016, 12:32:06 PM
Is this topic still about "Members Stars"? Seems to be more about logos and Paypal buttons  ::)

A few of us had talked Pete into switching from Core to Curve on another thread.  He wasn't keen on the idea, so we just wanted him to be glad he did.  A little extra help was offered to ease him into the transition.  Goodwill to all, ha!   :D

Advertisement: