Connection Problems

Started by darkdevil, July 23, 2016, 12:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdevil

Hello guys help me!!!! >:(
Today i changed my sql database passwork in my hosting (godaddy)but my smf forum ******ed help me please please i got the error:Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Myforum:ngfsamp.in

Kindred

well, if you changed the database password, you would need to change the password that SMF uses to connect to the database to match...

use repair_settings.php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

darkdevil

Where repair_settings.php located?

darkdevil

Grammy

Quote from: darkdevil on July 23, 2016, 12:51:56 PM
Where repair_settings.php located?

Look in my sig; you can click that link.  When you're done, remove that file from your server.

darkdevil

thxxx guys fixed requesting to close this thread

Grammy

Quote from: darkdevil on July 23, 2016, 02:30:02 PM
thxxx guys fixed requesting to close this thread

Great!  There's a "SOLVED" link near the bottom you can click.   :)

Kindred

however, as a point of order...   please do not "bump" posts for 24 hours...   this is not a "real time" support site and we all have lives.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: