Is there a Way to get Javascript(or others) post new topics

Started by Flamebear, July 25, 2016, 01:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flamebear

So I am investigation if there is a way to have JavaScript running on my main website and when a user submits the information through this script it will automatically submit a new topic using a bot account, would this be possible or do I need to use a different approach ?

Kindred

why?

instead of assuming they way to do something, why don't you explain what, specifically, you are trying to accomplish (end goal)

WHY are you looking for some way to have people make posts that is outside the forum?
Do these users need to be logged in?
Why "use a bot account"?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Flamebear

Ok Why;

first off all the users would need to be logged in.
Why ?

We have allot of standardized forms that need to be filled out and they require a set format in the post itself, so it would be easier if the end user would just have to fill in the information needed and have a script format the post and then submit it to the forum so that it can be processed efficiently without the need to have the user modify it until it is correct

Arantor

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: