' Error' theme can not be loaded. Error

Started by UYGAR KOC, July 26, 2016, 05:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UYGAR KOC

Hi dear friends.

I was editing some code from the theme Redsy. It gave an error and asked me to go to the default theme. I was fixed the bugs the theme though is still not functioning properly and the title gives an error when you open the admin panel. I am writing from Turkey so my English is not very good. :D
Please help me, thanks :)

Kindred

well, without knowing what changes you made while "editing some code", we can't do much....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

UYGAR KOC

UYGAR KOC

But it works now. i think it is a cache system and i clear the browser history. Thanks.

leghorn23

In the future if you're using Chrome at least you can do Control - Shift - R which will refresh, and also erase the cache in one fell swoop

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

leghorn23

Advertisement: