IPs

Started by Toni_Turner, July 26, 2016, 04:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toni_Turner

Some members have their IP as 0.0.0.0 and I have no idea how to fix it, any help?

Kindred

Either you are using cloudflare, or they are on IPv6 addresses....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Toni_Turner

Quote from: Kindred on July 26, 2016, 06:52:44 PM
Either you are using cloudflare, or they are on IPv6 addresses....
Their IPs showed on another SMF forum, but not on this one.

Kindred

See what I said above and what you quoted. That is the explanation
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Toni_Turner

Quote from: Kindred on July 26, 2016, 09:29:01 PM
See what I said above and what you quoted. That is the explanation
I'm not using cloudfare

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

sky23

almost every second guest have  this 0.0.0.0 ip...in my forum...crazy thing
how to solve this and see guest ip"s?

Kindred

Are you guys not reading what has already been written?
Слaва
Украинi

sky23

sure, we read. no cloudfare used and who cares, what a gurst uses...no ip is shown in smf 2.0.11, so what?
how to solve this is the question

Kindred

Install the mod that allows you to see ipv6 addresses
Слaва
Украинi

sky23

you know what mod does? thanks

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Kindred

Thanks vbgamer...
Sky and Toni...   Search is your friend.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: