News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[FREE] Pokemon GO BBCode

Started by nemwar, August 01, 2016, 03:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemwar

Subject: [FREE] Pokemon GO BBCode

well, the Pokemon Go-Hype is reaching my home Germany. Because of this i'm looking for an BBCode Modification. I don't want to pay for that, 'cause i think there's no need to take money
for this.

Version
This Mod should be for SMF2.x

Description
This Mod should create with the BBCode [001=xyz] show the pokemon bisasam as a picture and xyz should be the WP.
So everybody can list his pokemon (with level). This is interessting because in near future there should be coming up the trade-function in the game.

Permissions
I think theres no need of special permission, but if you think i'm wrong, please tell me :-)

Feature Set
A the moment i'm working with customBBCode Mod, but its very hard do setup all.
One package to simply install it on SMF would be a gread thing to get SMF attractiv for the actual hype.

If there is no one who wants to programming that, maybe you can help me to make my way through my first mod.

Greets
NemWar

You like Guild Wars?
You still play Guild Wars?
Then you may like to visit my website:
Guild Wars Characters Reloaded

Arantor

I'm honestly not sure if that particular style of BBC is actually doable in SMF's engine without some careful modifications (as SMF's bbcode parser is one of the most complex things in SMF)

As for free... Even if it took a single minute per Pokemon to prepare (and that's without worrying about the legalities of copyrighted images etc) that's still hours of work just to do, and in reality I think it's half a day's work to assemble.

Even though I'm an active player, I couldn't see me doing this for free, just too much effort to set up :(

nemwar

Hello Arantor,

Unfortunately I fear all think like you.
That's why I started to experiment with the following MOD: Custom BBCodes Manager.

Should still find someone has the desire to program, that would be a great thing.

Greets
NemWar

German:
Hallo Arantor,

leider befürchte ich alle denke so wie Du.
Darum habe ich begonnen mit folgendem MOD zu experimentieren.

Sollte sich doch noch jemand finden der Lust hat das zu programmieren, wäre das eine tolle Sache.

Grüße
NemWar

You like Guild Wars?
You still play Guild Wars?
Then you may like to visit my website:
Guild Wars Characters Reloaded

Kindred

That was something close to that for the CCG, Magic: The Gathering...

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2364
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: