News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[PAID]Contacts Manager [SMF2.0]

Started by Spoogs, August 03, 2016, 10:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoogs

Looking for a Mod to store contacts information.

Features:
  • Replace Members menu button
  • Add Contacts, Name, Company Name, Phone Numbers, Addresses, Email Addresses, Etc
  • Edit Contacts - Would be nice if reason for editing a contact could be required
  • Notes - Would like to be able to add notes to contacts
  • Categories - Customer, Vendor, Etc. Also would like the ability to sort/filter by category
  • Group Contacts - Ability to add multiple contacts to a group, for example several contacts from one company or family
  • Log - Log who added, edited, or deleted a contact
  • Merge contact info with member profile where possible, manually or auto match email address is fine. If doable.

Permissions
  • View/Access Contacts List
  • Add New Contact - With or without approval
  • Approve Contacts
  • Edit Contacts - If edits can require approval that would be great, just in the event the edit turns out to be a mistake
  • Remove/Delete Contacts - Admin/Group 1 approval required

Purpose
The reason for this mod, is about as simple as the name suggests. I currently have a small group of people working together and we all seem to have different contact information and we would like to store them for easy access and keep it maintained. We use SMF for most of discussions as a means to keep things documented and figured why not just store the contacts as well, instead of constantly searching or asking each other if we have such a contact etc. We tried using topics to do this but its getting annoying (at least to me) and rather have them in their own section.

If this interests you, feel free to PM your offer or if you need more information. I am not on here very often so if it takes a couple of days before I respond to your PM please bare with me.

Thanks.

Spoogs

Thanks Suki
Still waiting for answers to the question you proposed.

Advertisement: