News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Change Icon theme SMF

Started by Peacock1, August 08, 2016, 04:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacock1

Very good at all , as it says in the title I would like to know how to change the icon for each section of my forum . Since leaving the same image on all sections. And I have a forum games, and I'd like to get out in each section corresponding image and not the same in all forums. Put 1 is common to all , but I want 1 for each forum. If you could help me I 'd really appreciate it.

Like these:

Peacock1

Yeah I use the first, but I use the theme Reseller.
When I put the pictures in the folder that tells me to change the subject image . I still leaving the default reseller . And I added the folder 1 for item 1 in images and added the off.png , on2.png and On.png as it says in the instructions and it does not work .

I also tried the second mod, and nose como do to select the photo you want , because I put the dirreción where I have the photo and not leave me . Not detected.

d3vcho

You should upload your images to the "images" folder of your current theme (in case you're using second one).

Also you can try this Mod, which has the option to select images directly from your computer with no need of uploading them to your folder: http://www.smfpersonal.net/ModsSmfp.html;sa=topic;id=3302
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Kindred

DO note, you must often manually apply mod code changes into themes if you installed the theme after the mod, or forgot to check the box to have it automatically applied
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: