News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

What mods or other changes are in use on this forum?

Started by badon, August 09, 2016, 11:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badon

This forum has a lot of nice features that mine does not have. Is there a list somewhere that describes the differences between this forum and a default SMF system?

Arantor

There's a number of mods but I think only SimpleDesk and the MediaWiki bridge are actually available. The language drop down might be but it's been modified since the original version.

The ad server is custom integration as is the mod site, theme site, download setup, language editor, useful manual links, topic solved, custom menus, social icons.

Kindred

Basically, everything below the header menu is stock smf, with the exception of the simpledesk (for charter members), the topic solved mod, and the language selection mod

We have added the mediawiki integration bridge... 
And we have separate but linked intregrations for the mod and theme site

I believe that just about everything else is just using ssi and templates pages. (Basically, everything in the top/header menu)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

badon

What happens if the Mediawiki bridge is taken out? Will there remain accounts on both sides, maybe requiring the user to do an automated password reset on one of them?

Arantor

Yes, there will be accounts on both sides, fairly sure it will only be the MW side that needs a password reset.

Advertisement: