News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

why Quick Reply Available for some users Only?

Started by moner, August 11, 2016, 09:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moner

Hi ,

why Quick Reply Available for some users Only?
how i can make Quick Reply Available for all users?

Irisado

Have you checked that quick is set for all themes which your members could be using?  This may explain why some have it enabled and others do not.  This may be of further help: http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Quick_reply.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Sir Osis of Liver

Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Member Options -> Use quick reply on topic display

You have to do it for both 'Configure guest and new user options for this theme' and 'Change current options for all members using this theme'.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

moner

Quote from: Irisado on August 11, 2016, 09:17:54 AM
Have you checked that quick is set for all themes which your members could be using?  This may explain why some have it enabled and others do not.  This may be of further help: http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Quick_reply.

thank you ,Irisado ,for your reply

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on August 11, 2016, 03:50:55 PM
Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Member Options -> Use quick reply on topic display

You have to do it for both 'Configure guest and new user options for this theme' and 'Change current options for all members using this theme'.

thank you ,Sir Osis of Liver ,for your good reply

moner

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on August 11, 2016, 03:50:55 PM

Hi
Now Quick Reply Available for All users ,But not Available for New users.

i want Quick Reply Available for any Users after Register too.

Illori

then set the option for guests as well as members.

moner

Quote from: Illori on August 23, 2016, 12:49:23 PM
then set the option for guests as well as members.

Hello ,Illori
i was set the option for guests & members ,But Quick Reply not Available for New users!

i am try it.

Kindred

then you have not made the setting correctly.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

moner

Quote from: Kindred on August 23, 2016, 03:41:08 PM
then you have not made the setting correctly.

i am have made the setting correctly i am sure.
guests & members and it's solved with all users
but new users after register can not see Quick Reply in topics.
i am try it by myself

Illori

Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Member Options did you go to the first option on that page? not the second option for members.

moner

Quote from: Illori on August 23, 2016, 04:16:49 PM
Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Member Options did you go to the first option on that page? not the second option for members.

i am change to Quick Reply Available ,in first option on that page and the second option for members

Illori

moner

However ,users after register can not see Quick Reply in topics.

Advertisement: