My name is Jason and I have IV (4) [four] questions for this message board`

Started by Fira, August 17, 2016, 09:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fira

# stands for number

#1: Why (at least in posts) are people not permitted to link to services that offer unlimited bandwidth to hosted SMF type message boards?

#2: Why (at least in posts) are people not permitted to link to services that offer unlimited storage space for an SMF type message board?

#3: Is linking to SMF type message board hosting services permitted in sigantures?

#4: In PMs (Private Messages) or a PM (Private Message) or both is it permitted to link to SMF type message board hosting services?

Kindred

Regarding 1 and 2 -- because there is no such thing as unlimited...  Ever.   And anyone who claims to offer it is lying... And is also, usually, an overseller.

If the link in your sig points to an overseller like described above, then chances are it will be removed.

If we find out that you have been spamming people via pm for ANY service, your account will be banned.   PMs should only ever be sent to individuals as part of a conversation, or when someone has rested information from you. Sending random PMs to other users will result in your account being banned.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

live627

Such services usually have hidden limitations, often buried deep within agreements where no one reads. Much safer to not recommend them.

Advertisement: