News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

months in date in Polish

Started by noelo, August 18, 2016, 04:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noelo

Hello,

I would like to report sucha a small kind of grammar nazi bug :)
I mean dates in Polish language - they should be in genitive instead of denominator. And they definitely should starts with a small letter, like all months in Polish.
It's SMF default - may I please to fix it in the next upgrade? :)
It's a little change, for example:
18 sierpnia 2016, not 18 Sierpień 2016.

denominator (bad) and genitive (good) forms:
Styczeń - stycznia
Luty - lutego
Marzec - marca
Kwiecień - kwietnia
Maj - maja
Czerwiec - czerwca
Lipiec - lipca
Sierpnień - sieprnia
Wrzesień - września
Październik - października
Listopad - listopada
Grudzień - grudnia

Thank you in advance.

PS. sorry for registrate account only to report this - I would rather like to report it in other way, but I didn't find such. It's not urgent (because most of us do not pay attention to it ;)), but I just want to make SMF a little bit better.

Irisado

Sounds like a translation issue from English to Polish, rather than a bug with the software.  I have notified the Polish translation team.

Note that if it is a translation problem, the best place to post this issue would be in Polish (which I assume you speak) in the Polish Language support board: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=97.0.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

noelo

OK, thank you very much. If you already inform translation team, should I post it on the Polish board also?

EDIT: change "support" to "translation" word

Irisado

Yes, please do explain the issue in the Polish board, because any discussion of proposed changes would be better conducted in that board in Polish :).
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: