News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

YouTube videos Are Gone

Started by chamacao, August 23, 2016, 04:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chamacao

Maybe I could get some help with this.

Until 4 days ago all my youtube videos were visible. They were more than 1400 of them. Four days ago they vanish. The code is there on the page only on the editing mode. But there are no videos.

They were all floated mostly to the left using the Float BBCODE v1.0.2
I have tried with the Yet Another YouTube BBCode Tag v.3.11 and the YouTube BBCode   2.6

If I take the float codes in a particular topic the video become visible but naturally, will not be floated and therefore not surrounded by text. 

There was no upgrade of any mode or of SMF.
Apparently, Youtube has change something that is affecting the  Float BBCODE v1.0.2
BTW. all images continue to float just fine.

How could I make these videos float now.??
Thanks in Advance

d3vcho

Since it's a Mod issue, you should contact the mod author or at least post the issue in the topic of the Modification here in the community. We usually don't provide any support regarding Modifications.

Regards.
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Qristal

Just a bit of info:
The Youtube Flash app was depracated on January 15th and is causing issues in Chrome, with it's internal version of flash but has since been patched to at least allow this to still function. All other browsers, using an external flash, are showing them fine.

shawnb61

Our AEVA implementation died at that time.   We cut over to SAVE, and all is well.
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Advertisement: