unread board or topics

Started by moner, August 25, 2016, 08:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moner

Hi

if any user log in forum after some days forum redirect user to unread board or topics.

i want stop this redirect and any user login see index forum

Siirist

Hi,

I don't understand the whole problem.

I believe that you are talking about a re-direct that you want stopped.

It seems that you do not want user to see the forum's index page.

Maybe you can say this a different way that is easier to understand.

Be Well,
Siirist
Needed information:
- What's your SMF version?, What MODs are installed? What Theme(s) are you using? Have you backed up your database?

--> At least 50% of the questions asked are answered in the Online Manual <--
Mods for ver 1.x will NOT run on ver 2.x

Kindred

Moner, the standard forum does not have a redirect like you describe. If your users are getting that sort of redirect, then you changed something that is causing it.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

moner

Siirist , i am sorry if you don't understand me.

Kindred ,i am not change anything for that.

maybe you don't see it here because you are here everyday :)
if you don't login here some days and login SMF Redirect page after login to unread board or topics ,to see what is the new.

i want Redirect user after login to index SMF board

skb

Quote from: moner on August 25, 2016, 11:35:42 PM
i want Redirect user after login to index SMF board

That is how it works, isn't it ?

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

Shambles

Is this behaviour consistent for ALL members?

My first thoughts were that maybe the members who reported the redirection are using a bookmark to access the forum, with ;action=unread in the url?

Kindred

Quote from: moner on August 25, 2016, 11:35:42 PM
if you don't login here some days and login SMF Redirect page after login to unread board or topics ,to see what is the new.

no.... this is not how it works.
It is certainly not what happens here.

after login, you are ALWAYS redirected to either the index, or to the page you were just on.

If you are seeing some other behavior, then there is something screwy with your system -- because none of us are seeing that behavior.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: