News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Ascending & Descending Organization of users / info of users

Started by idrivefast999, August 28, 2016, 12:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivefast999

Could this be implemented in the next release, Ascending & Descending Organization of users / info of users with clicking of a heading?. This would be a nice feature to add if its doable when searching for users or part of a username on a forum so it makes it easier to find someone.

Illori

seems here we can sort the members list as you request. http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=mlist

maybe your custom theme has disabled this feature? all you need to do is click on each heading.

idrivefast999

Thanks for the reply. I'll ask the mod of the site if he knows about this feature being disabled.

idrivefast999

I asked this question wrongly i discovered. What I meant to ask was how come this feature is not available after doing a member search? Before searching for a member, this option is available by default but after searching for one, it seems to not allow this to be an option.

Kindred

Because you would to redo the entire search in order to resort...   So, just redo the search.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

idrivefast999

Is it limited to where after a search is done, there is no way to sort the results by category without losing the search results?

idrivefast999

Is there a way to make those options clickable then after performing a search?

Kindred

No...   The only way to change the sort is to do another search
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: