[Free] Need help making a mod and theme work with SMF 2.0.7

Started by dolliebaby77, August 28, 2016, 10:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

unzip it and upload all of the files and directories from it to your website, overwriting everything that is currently there...

or, if you are using the host/site file manager, upload the ip file and then choose to extract the contents with overwrite
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: Illori on August 30, 2016, 05:12:06 AM
you can always download the packages from http://custom.simplemachines.org/upgrades/ and upload each like a mod and install them.

i dont know what update zip you were uploading though.

Tried uploading the patch (smf_2-0-8_update.zip) with package manager, wouldn't go.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Illori

the update zips dont go in the package manager, only the files from the link i provided do.

the small update zips are similar to the large upgrade packages but were removed as they were confusing and no one used them.

Sir Osis of Liver

Thanks, Illori, the patch zips worked, forum is at 2.0.11.  There was an error in 2.0.10 patch for index.english.php.  Am attaching clean file for OP to upload to /Themes/default/languages.

- R. Waters

Sir Osis of Liver

Uh oh, none of the menu links work except Home, all others get 406 :P.  Cannot get into Admin to uninstall patches.  OP will have to upload clean set of files, or I will do it if she can pm ftp access.

Update:  All is working now.  Was ok in Firefox.  Closed and cleared IE11, problem disappeared.  Go figure.

- R. Waters

dolliebaby77

thank you very much for your help so far, any ideas on the sub-account mod??

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2264

I tried to emaluate the 1.0.1 and for some reason it wont switch to it to add the mod and to switch it back.

dolliebaby77

Advertisement: