News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

How to remove Actions - Paid subscription from user's profile?

Started by abrodski, August 30, 2016, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abrodski

Hello!

When a user is logged in, he can go to Profile. And there he can see the Actions menu and Paid subscriptions sub-menu item. Then he gets an error if he clicks on Paid subscription. I wonder how could I simply remove Actions - Paid subscriptions from there altogether?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

abrodski

Quote from: Kindred on August 30, 2016, 02:19:33 PM
remove the paid subscriptions that you have set up...
I haven't set up any paid subscriptions as far as I know. When I go to Paid subscriptions - View subscriptions I only see this :
You have not setup your currency yet. Please do so from the Settings section before continuing.

Illori

then turn off paid subs under core features in the admin panel.

abrodski

Thanks a lot!

Now the paid subscriptions and the whole action menu is gone. Actually, I had found that before what you proposed, it's just I didn't know there was a Save button below, so it didn't save turning off the paid subscriptions.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: