edit menu, help me please!

Started by PokeBoy, August 31, 2016, 01:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokeBoy

Hello how are you? anyone knows how to change the name of the menu button ? Attached a picture of the button that want to rename. Anyone know what file and line should I change ? Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

my web is : www.pokemundo.net

coltp45

Look in language folder/ modification.-------.php

In the folder theme/language/modification.(language you're using).php if it's a mod, it's usually changed from here, except if it has its own language folder.  Also, it ought to be in the folder that I indicated to you.

Matthew K.

There are also some modifications you can get that allow you to modify the menu. Sometimes modifications also have their own language files, if you can't find the string in the file coltp45 suggested.

PokeBoy

Quote from: coltp45 on August 31, 2016, 02:11:31 PM
Look in language folder/ modification.-------.php

Thanks, I was able to do it :).  It had its own folder :).  Another question, do you know how I can add another button to that menu which will redirect to another web page?  Thanks and apologies for putting you to so much trouble.

PokeBoy

Quote from: тнє נя. on August 31, 2016, 03:41:31 PM
There are also some modifications you can get that allow you to modify the menu. Sometimes modifications also have their own language files, if you can't find the string in the file coltp45 suggested.

Thanks bro !! :)

coltp45

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=548362.new#new

Take a look at some of the mods that I left for you there.

Kindred

If you post In The English support boards, then write in English.
If you want Spanish support, then please post in the Spanish support boards.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Irisado

I have, exceptionally, translated the Spanish to English.

As Kindred says, however, please post in English in the English support boards from now on.  I am not going to translate messages posted in Spanish in the English boards again.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: