News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

"HELP"

Started by harrykike, August 31, 2016, 05:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrykike

Hello friend, I turn to you with great respect for how to put these options in my forum.

if I have to give them access to the administration I can give you, but I need you to help me, Thanks

PD : If this issue is not on this subforum, I ask administrators to move the topic, many thanks

Matthew K.

Considering none of us know what you want them to do, can't be of any assistance. Best I can do is say to look at ./Themes/default/Display.template.php.

Cheers!

harrykike

Quote from: тнє נя. on August 31, 2016, 06:04:15 PM
Considering none of us know what you want them to do, can't be of any assistance. Best I can do is say to look at ./Themes/default/Display.template.php.

Cheers!

I WANT IS CHANGING THE CELL PROFILE:

BY THIS

I DO NOT WANT EDIT TEMPLATE AND NOTHING THAT MY PREVIOUS EDIT FORUM AND BELIEVES HE HAD SOME MISTAKES AND I COULD NOT RESTORE

Illori

please dont shout at us. you want help right? we can ignore you for shouting at us.

if you dont want to edit templates then you cant do what you want, what you want REQUIRES template edits.

you have not told us what all those items mean or why they should be in the profile so we can help you. you also have not told us what version of SMF you are using so we can possibly advise you on the needed edits.

Matthew K.

They could need to just change the CSS, that might be what they need. But more or less, without them explaining to us what they're trying to do there's nothing we can do.

harrykike

Quote from: тнє נя. on August 31, 2016, 08:48:32 PM
They could need to just change the CSS, that might be what they need. But more or less, without them explaining to us what they're trying to do there's nothing we can do.

with all due respect to you, what I want is that I add the option in the cell currencies, activity and whatnot, and edit my css and is not changed, I would put a picture of credit and go through the image out when coins I have, I have the mod installed and configured the activity and activity mod, but I need to leave in the cell profile

Dhayzon

Kindred

Since English is obviously not your primary language, maybe you would get better help if you asked what you want in Your native language, on that language support board...  Because your explanations in English are basically pointless so far.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

harrykike

Quote from: Kindred on August 31, 2016, 11:56:05 PM
Since English is obviously not your primary language, maybe you would get better help if you do,aAJ Ed what you want in Your native language, on that langauge support board...  Because your explanations in English are basically pointless so far.

Well, sorry but resorted to this area of English as near Spanish I do not want to help and thought I was going to here to help, I explain: I want to add the activity in the cell, the likes, the coins, achievements , also make actions like send money, send gift, see inventory, also plates and other things to add profile (cell)

I am using google translator because I do not speak English and only speak Spanish.

Irisado

Quote from: harrykike on September 01, 2016, 01:00:21 AM
I am using google translator because I do not speak English and only speak Spanish.

This is problem.  Google translate is so poor that the sentences it is creating for you when translating from Spanish to English just don't make sense.  There is excellent support available in the Spanish boards, you already have posted a different topic over there, so I don't understand why you seem unwilling to ask for help with this issue on the Spanish boards too.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

harrykike

I ask someone to close this issue, and i found the post of spanish

Advertisement: