News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

white collar flat theme

Started by Dhayzon, September 14, 2016, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhayzon

Link to the theme

white collar theme
-custom colors  
-index.css  51Kb

GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
https://opensource.org/licenses/GPL-3.0

d3vcho

Hello!

¡Muy buen trabajo Dhayzon! Very good job Dhayzon! I like it a lot. Keep working like this :)

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

gecitli

http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

jumper77

I apologize, I only speak English, but I do use translate software. First, I love this theme. Very nice work! But there's one thing I can't do (for reasons unknown). The default background color is red and I wanted to change that. The only place I can see where that might be done is in the "theme and layout settings" using the icon that has two brushes and some squares of colors. But when I click on it, nothing happens. Do you know why? I don't like modifying any code, but I guess I could as a last resort.

Appreciate any help at all,
john

Dhayzon

Quote from: jumper77 on September 23, 2016, 08:49:15 PM
I apologize, I only speak English, but I do use translate software. First, I love this theme. Very nice work! But there's one thing I can't do (for reasons unknown). The default background color is red and I wanted to change that. The only place I can see where that might be done is in the "theme and layout settings" using the icon that has two brushes and some squares of colors. But when I click on it, nothing happens. Do you know why? I don't like modifying any code, but I guess I could as a last resort.

Appreciate any help at all,
john

1.  > select color on theme settings

2. > save

3  --- refresh pague
or possible jquery conflict 

Dhayzon

Biology Forums

I very much like this theme. It needs to be responsive though

aegersz

Cool. I like it. I wish i was brave and patient enough to implement a different them but life is so much easier without having to maintain them.

i pray for alternatives to Curve but with the dependability of it.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Advertisement: