News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Question - Message Icon Feature

Started by dapaq2, September 14, 2016, 11:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dapaq2

Group,

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to disable and hide the "Message Icon" feature that is shown under the Subject Line when composing a new post?

Thank you,
Doug

skb

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

dapaq2

SKB, The mod is the only way to accomplish this?, there is no way to disable it within the Admin control panel? I only want to disable the Message Icons, not the hot topics.

Attention Simple Machines Forum Administrator! Why do I have to enter a verification each time I post??? You have it so restrictive that I can barely make out the characters in the image and on some I cannot make out at all and have to refresh multiple times before I can tell what it is, this is very upsetting. Makes me not even want to bother making posts.

Sir Osis of Liver

It's an anti-spam thing, goes away when you have 10 posts, iirc.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Kindred

And no, there is no way to disable it from the admin
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

dapaq2

Kindred, Disable 'what' from the admin?

Arantor

Advertisement: