News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

2.0.12 Upgrade Error

Started by Si6776, September 28, 2016, 04:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Si6776

Hello,

On attempting to upgrade my forum from 2.0.11 to 2.0.12, I am getting the strong advisory not to continue.  All tests complete fine, except this one:

38.Execute Modification./Themes/default//scripts/editor.jsTest failed
1.Replace./Themes/default//scripts/editor.jsTest successful
2.Replace./Themes/default//scripts/editor.jsTest failed
3.Replace./Themes/default//scripts/editor.jsTest successful
39.Execute Modification./Themes/default//Themes.template.phpTest successful

Any suggestions, please?  Forum is http://www.pc-pals.com

Steve

At item #2, click the little clipboard/pencil image and see what it tells you.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

also, that double slash in the path indicates that you have probable misconfigured the default theme path
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Si6776

Quote from: Illori on September 28, 2016, 06:55:34 PM
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Error_in_mod_installation

I followed these instructions, and my board has now updated successfully (apparently!).

Many thanks for all your suggestions.  :)

pevanis

I have also update problem :-(
upgrade forum from 2.0.11 to 2.0.12, I am getting the strong advisory not to continue.  All tests complete fine, except those

32.    Replace ./Sources/Subs-Post.php    Test failed
                1.    Replace ./Sources/Subs-Post.php    Test failed(Ignore Errors)
                2.    Replace ./Sources/Subs-Post.php    Test failed(Ignore Errors)
                7.    Replace ./Sources/Subs-Post.php    Test failed

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

also please open a separate topic for your issue, this topic belongs to someone else and is marked solved.

Advertisement: