From SMF 2.1 Beta 2 to SMF 2.0.12

Started by Nevetsoo, September 30, 2016, 09:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevetsoo

Hello,

I have a forum with more than 100 members and those of the corresponding number of posts. However Num I want from the SMF Version 2.1 Beta 2 to  SMF Version 2.0.12  go.

Can help with someone accidentally?

Is there a database Converter?

Moin,

Ich habe ein Forum mit über 100 Mietgliedern und dem entsprechend vielen Posts. Num möchte ich jedoch von der SMF Version 2.1 Beta 2 auf die SMF Version 2.0.12 gehen.

Kann mit zufällig jemand helfen?

Gibt es einen Datenbank Converter?

Thanks/ Vielen Dank

Illori

we dont offer support for downgrading in anyway. you will need to start over.

Nevetsoo

Illori

it is outside the scope of what we support. if you start with a beta you have to understand the risks, this is one of them.

Nevetsoo

Okay Thanks,

Could you at least tell me in which database table is the forum Statistics

Nevetsoo

So after me so no help Wolte here and certainly not the Supporter Team. Did I once even wrote a small tool.

Antes

Quote from: Nevetsoo on September 30, 2016, 05:19:25 PM
So after me so no help Wolte here and certainly not the Supporter Team. Did I once even wrote a small tool.

Hello,

We already mentioned, downgrading is not supported by our team. You took your own risk to upgrade your forum to beta version. Which has clear warning message "Note: As this is in development, we do not recommend running SMF 2.1 on a production site.".

This is simply unfair against our team and you should accept that its totally your fault. None here in team forced you to upgrade or promised to full support if you want to turn back to SMF 2.0.x. As in fact if you made some research you will see there is no support about that from start.

Advertisement: