News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

2.0.12 update error

Started by Dave J, October 01, 2016, 05:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave J

I have an issue too with the update.

I went to run it and had errors with the dates of the other files, that I have rectified by just changing the dates manually.

The other issue I have is that the code update for 'Sources - Subs' my version of Subs does not contain the code below

function safe_unserialize($data)
{
// There's no reason input should contain an object,
// user is up to no good...
if (preg_match('/(^|;|{|})O:([0-9]|\+|\-)+/', $data) === 0)
return @unserialize($data);
}

In fact it doesn't contain any of the lines at all either partially or wholly.

The version of Subs I have is v 2.0.8

I have installed previous updates as and when they are announced, so I wonder why my Subs is still version 2.0.8 considering I installed the 2.0.11.
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Illori

please attach that file to your next post so it can be examined.

Dave J

Quote from: Illori on October 01, 2016, 06:41:56 PM
please attach that file to your next post so it can be examined.

As requested
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Dave J

I have done some investigation.

SMF Full v2.0.10 does not contain the code that the update is searching for. SMF full v2.0.11 does contain the update, but for some reason even though I have installed the '2.0.11 update' as can be seen below the file did not update that code.

Is this an error on the update for 2.0.11 or was it not meant to insert that code into the older version of 'Subs'?

What is also strange is that my detail version check shows my file to be very old, even though I apply the updates when they are sent out.

I don't receive any errors for the site at all, except the normal user errors.

Illori

Dave J

Thanks for the reply and file. I cant do anything about it for 24 hrs now, but soon as I do I'll let you know the outcome

Dave J

Sorry but that didn't work either. See attachment. In fact there is one more error on your file than there was on mine. The extra error is the attachments code in your file but it does happen on my original file.

Illori

that file has all the changes applied to it. ignore the errors and use the file.

Dave J

Quote from: Illori on October 05, 2016, 05:07:28 AM
that file has all the changes applied to it. ignore the errors and use the file.

Ah ok you didn't mention that.

Thanks for your help

Advertisement: