News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Membergroups as board moderators

Started by Toni_Turner, October 04, 2016, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toni_Turner

I'm kinda looking for a mod that will allow to set a membergroup as a board moderator. (Example the global moderator group as a board moderator of the general talk board) I found 1 mod but it's not updated for 2.0.11/12 so, if anyone knows one, please let me know :)

Kindred

Which mod did you find?

Any mods for 2.0.x will likely work on any other 2.0.x version
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Toni_Turner

Quote from: Kindred on October 04, 2016, 02:15:25 PM
Which mod did you find?

Any mods for 2.0.x will likely work on any other 2.0.x version
It's not for 2.0.x. It's quite outdated for 1.0.x.. Hmm let me find it again

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=171

Kindred

oh, THAT capability (group moderators) is already in 2.0.x - individuals can be added as moderators.

It just does not allow groups to be added as moderators of other groups.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Toni_Turner

Quote from: Kindred on October 04, 2016, 03:08:53 PM
It just does not allow groups to be added as moderators of other groups.
Oh, no. After re-reading the mod, it appears like It's not what I was looking for. I wanted a mod that allows to set a group as a board moderator, so I don't have to set a lot of people from the same group as board mods

Advertisement: