News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

is there an easy way to change some/all title bars to a different color ?

Started by aegersz, October 11, 2016, 02:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

hi, i am experimenting with css and have easily manged to change the background of all Simple Portal blocks with portal.css.

BUT is there an easy way to change ALL title bars (including and/or excluding Simple Portal blocks) via a minimal change to index.css ?

my css skills are improving but everything i have tried doesn't do much at all.

any advice would be much appreciated.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Pipke

as far as i know the title bars are images. Look in Themes/default/images/theme and find main_block.png for the title bars, then you can edit the file with Photoshop or other software programs.
"If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything."

Click here to view my mods for SMF

Hey 👋 Did i helped... you like what i do. You can now buy me a coffee! ☕

aegersz

The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Advertisement: