News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Mods.

Started by Yahya., October 14, 2016, 04:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

I was actually asking the moderators if this thread should be moved. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Yahya.

Quote from: Steve on October 15, 2016, 10:46:48 AM
I was actually asking the moderators if this thread should be moved. :)
ahaa :D nvm , can you help me with the mods i want ? :)

d3vcho

You can go and do a search on the Mod site: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Yahya.

Actually these mods i want i couldnt find it , can you guys plz help me with it ?

Kindred

then why don't you ask the owner of that site what mod he is using?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Yahya.

Quote from: Kindred on October 15, 2016, 06:49:04 PM
then why don't you ask the owner of that site what mod he is using?
okay, can i have BBcode of groupmembers squares colors ?

Arantor

Um, what exactly does that do?

It's also possible that the site you point to as an example paid someone to build the mods just for them...

Yahya.

Squares of groupmember , i think there is colors for it right ? I want more colors but idk what should i write ..

Illori

the images have no color code, they are images. if you are looking at add the color code, you should look for a hex list of colors.

Steve

I think we're having a language barrier problem. Do you mean like the attached?

Or do you mean the stars under the membergroup name?
DO NOT pm me for support!

aegersz

to change the tint etc. of a square, you could download said graphics files (star*.gif) to your PC then modify the BEST one with (free) photo.net or MS Picture Manager etc., for example, then upload the new ones with their new names to edit into membergroups.

that's what i did to get my purple square. 
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Yahya.

I mean the squares that found under your rank or your profile name, membergroup squares got it ?

Yahya.

This color https://m.imgur.com/NB1fOzc [nofollow]
I want it please.

Kindred

then get your own square colored box images and use them as the "stars" images on your own site (read the wiki/manual on how to assign membergroup images)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Yahya.

Quote from: Kindred on October 18, 2016, 09:00:28 AM
then get your own square colored box images and use them as the "stars" images on your own site (read the wiki/manual on how to assign membergroup images)
actually I couldn't understand anything 😅

Kindred

you know... one of these days, you're going to have to actually TRY to do things rather than have other people spell out everything step by step every time.

Seriously...   the use of membergroup icons (aka stars) is well documented, and is pretty simple and straight forward in the first place.
Слaва
Украинi

aegersz

Yahya, exactly what I meant. see my site (in sig.) for the avatar+personal data in a thread).
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Yahya.

Please i couldnt find the mod of select language on your forum , may i have it pleasee

br360

Did you search "language" in the mod section? Either of these may be what you are looking for-

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3918
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2705

Advertisement: