News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

how can I contact SMF support

Started by junker, October 19, 2016, 03:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junker

changed out my computer tower and now SMF support does not recognize my user name.  I got a web site from simple machines
a few years ago  I have smf 1.1.      how  or who do I contact to help with this since I can not get into SMF

Dzonny

Hey there junker,

Can you please explain a bit more what are you trying to achieve? Your user name seems to be recognized here, if you think about this community itself. Anyway, feel free to ask any questions here, and we'll do everything we can to help you!

Kindred

Please note that you did not get a website from smf...    Simple machines does not provide hosting and we control no sites except our own.   Therefore, you would have to figure out who your host is, and contact them.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deaks

could be on about:

http://www.smfsupport.com/support/

As site says at bottom its not affilaited with this site1
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: