News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Turn off the profile edits log

Started by dunedy, October 23, 2016, 07:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunedy

Hi, I want to turn off the option that allows you to see the list of profile edits of an user.
I don't see it on admin options. In that field, I only see Calendar, Advanced profile fields, Karma, Moderation Logs, Message moderation, Pay subscription, Reports generation, Warning system and Tracing of search engine.
I turned off the moderation and admin logs, but I still see the profile edits on users profiles. I want to turn it off.

Illori

where are you seeing this being logged? profile edits as far as i know should only show up when you actually view the logs in the profile affected.

dunedy

I see it on any profile, in Profile information -> Track user -> Profile edits. But it isn't exactly a log, I can't remove it, is only a list of edits like username, personal message and things like that, not avatar or signature.

Kindred

no, I don't believe there is any way to turn that off.

However, only the admin can see it anyway.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Same option as turning off the admin/moderation log.

Advertisement: