News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Forum Stats?

Started by adapa, October 23, 2016, 04:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adapa

long story, well not so long but suffice to say, me & my upper level moderators are applying for press credentials for a few events in the spring.  The organizations are requesting documentation as to our traffic. 

Due to the nature of my site, i can imo, use the forum stats.  Question is, are there any other stat's logged other then the stats reflected in the Statistic center containing; New Topics, New Posts, New Members, Most Online

i'm looking for Hits, Unique visitors etc

Illori

SMF does not really log unique visitors. i dont think the type of logging you want will be available from within SMF.

adapa

aegersz

i use AWStats and have it as an option on my menu/app bar (via a mod) ... it has the data that you seek but it does it by the whole site.

i recommend it BUT you will need to access the server to install the software - it is not related to SMF at all but i don't think that they will mind if i say this.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

vbgamer45

Server side will work or get google analtyics and insert the code into your forum's template
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: