News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Need a little help...

Started by Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting, October 24, 2016, 05:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

SOMEWHERE in the myriad of admin settings there is an option to change the default character that separates items in the link tree, I have checked every screen in the admin panel i think three or four times and i cannot find that bad boy anywhere, HELP!!!! lol
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Arantor

Nope, not an option in stock SMF. You'll find it in index.template.php in theme_linktree() if I remember correctly.

Okay thanks man, did it not use to be an admin setting? I was sure there was an option there someplace a long time ago...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Illori

hmm, must have been an option in a third party theme package somewhere i remember then... hmm
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

Advertisement: