poke icon

Started by sakis11111, October 25, 2016, 02:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakis11111

Guys, I have a problem.

1. I took a backup of my forum via filezilla. Forum is not working the right way to my opinion after I applied the backup back via filezilla again. Some mods dont work so I applied them again and some avatars disappear so I asked my users to put new ones. I only hope that these were the only issues.

But I installed again the simple pokes mod(it was installed already but not working so I installed it again BUT without unistalling it first) and now I have 2 icons on users's post area. I removed the mod but the one of the icons always stay there. When I install the mod again, a second icon beside the first one appears.

I would like to remove the one of the icons

Kindred

You are going to have to manually install the missing parts of the mod, or manually remove the duplicated parts
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sakis11111

I know but where are located the duplicated parts? I can open the files where its installed but....... how can I know that I remove the duplicated part or the main part?

And how can I identify the duplicated part? Will I see 2 same entries? I mean 2 identical lines?

Kindred

you would need to parse the mod's instructions and check each and every file edit looking for sections of code that were duplicated
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sakis11111

simply fantastic Kind, thanks!!
Problem solved

Advertisement: