News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Error in Load.php, causing 404 errors/downtime

Started by Balto, October 26, 2016, 03:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balto

Hi there, new member looking for some help on our forum version 2.0.12 (recently updated, but issues existed prior to upgrade). We are seeing intermittent 404 errors happening several times per day lasting from a few minutes to about 10 minutes max. I'm told by our host provider there is an issue in our Load.php script that is causing the issue. I have pasted the error below:

2016-10-24 23:32:02.000
www: PHP Warning: apc_store(): GC cache entry '683f6b2f54426960ffa33bd22ee20699-SMF-theme_settings-1smf' was on gc-list for 3603 seconds in /var/www/lendacademy.com/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2687

Edit: this error has also occured:

2016-10-19 11:27:55.000
www: PHP Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/lendacademy.com/forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Illori

to solve the second error you need to upgrade your forum. that issue has been fixed for a few years.

Balto

Quote from: Illori on October 26, 2016, 05:34:59 PM
to solve the second error you need to upgrade your forum. that issue has been fixed for a few years.

I patched all of the way up to what I thought was the most recent version 2.0.12. Am I mistaken? Is there some other task I need to complete?

Illori

then that should solve the issue. clear the error log and report back on any additional errors.

Balto

Quote from: Illori on October 26, 2016, 05:53:45 PM
then that should solve the issue. clear the error log and report back on any additional errors.

I did update on the 24th so that issue probably is cleared up then (from the 19th). The first issue remains and the outages have continued both yesterday and today.

Kindred

The first error seems to be an issue that your host has with something in the forum cache...  I suggest that you check with the host
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: