[PAID] Donation mod using Bitcoin

Started by razors edge, November 11, 2016, 09:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razors edge

Looking for one of our skilled modders to create a donation mod using bit coin. I do not require any blocks to show current donations but if it happens I am fine with that as well or display the total on the static page. Willing to pay for development of mod. Please contact me on cost of creating mod. An example of what I am looking for can be found in this mod..... http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=273

Static page like the above mod uses with all of the bitcoin information. Maybe the ability to add a few links that I can edit so I can direct members to an FAQ on how bitcoin works and a couple suggested sites I can predefine for bitcoin wallets.

Version: 2.0.12

Permissions: Should be fairly straight forward. Ability to turn on and off via ACP.

Feature Set: Ability to display my bitcoin wallet along with its QR code, A few customizable links I can edit in the ACP, Ability to turn on and off via the ACP.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request and hope someone is able to accept the request.

Advertisement: