Menu Buttons gone after updating to 2.0.12

Started by SychO, November 18, 2016, 01:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SychO

Greetings,

I have recently updated to 2.0.12 and noticed that the menu buttons were gone, at first I thought it was an issue related to the theme so I switched to the default smf theme, but the menu buttons were gone there too, so I went to my testing forums and updated there but i didn't have the issue there, so obviously this issue is related to a mod I guess, I can't really tell so I thought I'de make a topic here.

Thanks for reading.
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

Antes

No, its not theme or mod issue. Its a known issue in 2.0.12 patch. It'll be fixed in 2.0.13.

SychO

Quote from: Antes on November 18, 2016, 01:35:42 PM
No, its not theme or mod issue. Its a known issue in 2.0.12 patch. It'll be fixed in 2.0.13.

Thank you very much for your replie, guess I'll wait for the 2.0.13 update.
Checkout My Themes:
-

SychO

My apologies for reviving this topic but I just wanted to ask,

Now that 2.0.13 has been released, & my forum is still on 2.0.11 do I upgrade to 2.0.12 and then 2.0.13 or do I directly upgrade to 2.0.13

Thanks in advance.
Checkout My Themes:
-

d3vcho

You are just 2 versions below the most stable one, so the best option will be to upgrade to 2.0.12 and then to 2.0.13

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Steve

Just to expand on what d3vcho said, that's the only way to upgrade unless you want to start all over an do a fresh upload of files.
DO NOT pm me for support!

SychO

Checkout My Themes:
-

Burt

Quote from: Antes on November 18, 2016, 01:35:42 PM

Just update to 2.0.13 and the problem is still the same.. No menu... I can't use the cache anymore... Oh well, we had a good run
If you Sig. line is longer or higher than two line, you are just an attention seeker. Grow up!

Arantor

Burt

Yep... I just did that and the menu works again with the cache on... Thank you
If you Sig. line is longer or higher than two line, you are just an attention seeker. Grow up!

Advertisement: