News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[2.0.12] SSI problem

Started by eskorte, November 22, 2016, 02:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eskorte

Hello SMFers,

I have a problem with SSIs. My (new) Installation is:
http://<address>/smf/ <- forum installation
http://<address>/page/index.php <- SSI include:
<?php require("../smf/SSI.php"); ?>
<html> <body>
<?php

if ($context['user']['is_guest']) {

ssi_login();
  }
  else {
    echo 
'<h5>Welcome '$context['user']['name'], '!</h5>';

ssi_logout();
  }
?>

Login with the ssi_login() is not possible. Apache error.log is empty.

Forum-Settings: "Cookies and Sessions"
Enable local storage of cookies "unchecked"
Use subdomain independent cookies "checked"
Use database driven sessions "checked"
Allow browsers to go back to cached pages "checked"

Any hint?

Best regards,
Sebastian

Kindred

what exactly do you mean by "Login with the ssi_login() is not possible"?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

eskorte

ssi_login() shows a login box. I expect that I can use it to log into my smf installation and become a "logged in user". The login box is displayed, I insert my credentials and hit "Login" - but I am not logged in, the login box is still displayed, the user context is not set. The URL changes to .../index.php?PHPSESSID=8gbgid35ckkttl5rj2eb3e6gr6&action=login2 and I see the POST request with parameters user: admin, passwrd: xxx, cookielength: -1

Kindred

What is the actual URL of your site?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

eskorte

Its a local webserver:
hxxp:172.20.0.99/smf/ [nonactive] <- forum installation
hxxp:172.20.0.99/page/index.php [nonactive] <- SSI

Kindred

Well, have you tried absolute path instead of relative?
Слaва
Украинi

eskorte

Kindred

hmmmm.... then I don't know...   I have never seen that failure before - and I just tried with a local install using the exact same setup, and it worked for me.
Слaва
Украинi

eskorte

Okay, I will report if I can fix it by myself. Thank you anyway for your help!Best regards,Sebastian

Advertisement: