News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Responsive Gallery?

Started by Mike66, November 23, 2016, 05:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike66

Hi folks,

Does anybody know of a responsive gallery please?

The rest of my forum is now responsive, I have Gallery Pro, but I can't get this to work responsively ........ any suggestions?

Best wishes
Mike

http://www.fishingthefly.co.uk/forum/

Antes

There is none at this moment. You can do some changes to make it play nice but 100% responsive mods not really exist (apart from EZPortal).

Mike66

Thanks Antes  :)

I've got to the stage where I have everything else responsive. What changes ( to make it play nice ) would you suggest for the gallery please?

Best wishes
Mike

Antes

Quote from: fishingthefly on November 23, 2016, 06:02:15 AM
Thanks Antes  :)

I've got to the stage where I have everything else responsive. What changes ( to make it play nice ) would you suggest for the gallery please?

Best wishes
Mike

I never used respected gallery mods unfortunately. So I can't exactly tell you what to do. But at basics you can hide side bars or move them below (with giving 100% width / block display etc...).

Mike66

Thanks Antes ........... I'll have a play, I suspect it is going to be a tricky one  :D

If anybody else has tried this, maybe they can help with a few hints.

Cheers
Mike

Kindred

I'd suggest talking to the mod author.

Levertine is/was responsive, I believe....  don't know if Arantor has opened up the levertine source on github, though...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antes

Quote from: Kindred on November 23, 2016, 08:31:31 AM
I'd suggest talking to the mod author.

Levertine is/was responsive, I believe....  don't know if Arantor has opened up the levertine source on github, though...

Its not yet, even if LevGal is not responsive, once it becomes OS, I'll personally work on it.

Kindred

Just checked...   it is not fully responsive.
I tweaked a little bit, with LevGal under Bloc's Studio003 theme and the MAIN section is responsive, but the sidebars are not (must've forgotten that)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Nibogo

Quote from: fishingthefly on November 23, 2016, 05:45:03 AM
Hi folks,

Does anybody know of a responsive gallery please?

The rest of my forum is now responsive, I have Gallery Pro, but I can't get this to work responsively ........ any suggestions?

Best wishes
Mike

http://www.fishingthefly.co.uk/forum/

As you've Gallery Pro and others have talked about LevGal I guess a paid alternative is within the options, so my Multimedia Gallery in the 2.0 BETA version adds responsiveness: http://www.smfpacks.com/multimediamod/. It has a converter from Gallery Pro and the stable version should be out in a few weeks with a lot more :)

Quote from: Antes on November 23, 2016, 05:53:02 AM
There is none at this moment. You can do some changes to make it play nice but 100% responsive mods not really exist (apart from EZPortal).

Maybe at the mod site, there are paid mods which are responsive.

Mike66

Excellent ..... thanks Nibogo  :)

Best wishes
Mike

Advertisement: