Review/Rating Board

Started by epicmember, November 24, 2016, 12:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epicmember

Hello,

I wanted to add a Review Board to my forum. A board where members could create a topic where they would fill in a specific review/rating form but also provide additional feedback. This would be extremely useful for my forum as it would very easily provide concise feedback and ratings for services provided.

Is this something that can be done?

SMF 2.0.11

nend

You can use the poll system or just use one of the like mods.

Kindred

Or you can use the form mod to have a specific set of fields and a specific/defined format of the posts
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

epicmember

Thanks for the replies!

I was thinking of something like:

Not exactly like that but more along the lines of that. I wanted the members who create a new topic in 1 board to be given a form to fill out as the first post and I would like it possible to have the results of that form showing so a discussion can be started below with normal post replies. Something like the photo above (which is from another website) but only for the 1st post and only in 1 board.

For example:

Work done: [rating from 1-5]
Waiting time:[rating from 1-5]
Price: [rating from 1-5]
Overall satisfaction: [rating from 1-5]

Additional comments: [text]

I havent had the time to test the form mod yet, does it do what I give as an example above, and can it be set as the first post in 1 board only?

I dont want to have a poll system because I want specif criteria to be there on every first post.

Kindred

Well almost anything can be done, if you know how to code it.  In your case, the answer is that no one has done it yet
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: